- The management asks the guests to observe the foliowing rules so as to assure a comfortable stay.
– All campers must be registered. A document of identity must be left in the office before entering the camp.
– Visitors are not admitted, except with a special permission of the Management. If they are admitted they must deposit an identity card and pay the price for the whole da in the case they spend more than 1 hour on the campsite.
– The count of camping days is based on the number of nights which the guest spends inskle the camp. Departure must take place before 13.00 p.m. Any delay will cost the camper the payment of anothercamping day.
– All guests are requested and expected to cleari observe reguiations and prices of the camping.
– Tents cannot be erected or pulled down between the hours 10 p.m. 7 a.m.
– Loud-speaker calls will only take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
– Please respect the trees and facilities and do not drop refuse on the ground.
– Please use troughs provided for washing up dishes and clothing.
– It is forbidden to light fires in the campingground or in its immediate surroundtngs.
– Dogs are not allowed
- The management cannot be held responsable for the loss of any valuables.
-The above regulations are irrevocable All camping staff are allowed to enforce these regulations and to inform the management about any offender
- At 12 p.m. the entrance to the camp will be closed to cars and will remain closed tilI 7 am. During these hours no vehicle will be allowed to enter or leave the camp. During the hours of night from 12 p.m. -7 a.m. there must be absolute silence and from 13 p.m. to 15.30 p.m.
- Motorcycies may enter or leave with the motor switched off.
- All guests are obliged to comply with any directions from the management, regarding in particular, parking places for cars and
space given for tents or caravans.